Saturday 20 February 2016

Handbags at dawn!

Ok I admit it! I have a serious handbag obsession going on at the moment!

Mr Tiddy will be glad to hear they are of the paper variety as we have no more room for real ones ;)

I decided I would put my shiny new scan n cut to good use and design something useful and pretty so why not gift box handbags, I don't know any girl (big or small) that wouldn't love to get one of these.

Perfect for a slice of cake or sweets, even a lip gloss or soap maybe.




So after a few hours of designing this is what I came up with! A variety of bags!
Now I would like to say I now have this out of my system but sadly not so watch this space for an ever increasing collection.

The SVG Files for these can be found in my Etsy shop (link up top) and a little tutorial for assembly can be found here.
I hope you have fun making your own collection. You can achieve such different results with different cardstock and patterns :)

No comments: