Saturday 25 July 2015

I Love Beatrix

I have had a busy week this week falling in love with some Beatrix Potter characters all over again.
Not only did I spend a day making this little chap....


I also made him a lovely cakey home :)


I then decided that I loved him so much I would turn everything into a tutorial so you can all have a go :)

I am now in the process of doing this and he will be available very soon as a premium tutorial along with a lovely cup & saucer project I am working on.

I have decided to make it a premium tutorial because firstly it has taken me a weeks works but mostly because it will cover the following techniques:

How to model and colour Peter Rabbit from start to finish
Templates and Ingredients used.
How to make his cakey home and get perfect stripes using the paper transfer method
How to use the paper transfer method for a perfect picket fence.

Watch This Space for details :)


No comments: